ACICA’s Corporate Members are leading organisations with significant expertise in international arbitration and are committed to the growth and development of the practice of international arbitration in Australia and the region more widely.
ACICA offers a limited number of Corporate Memberships which are available to law firms as well as corporate users of international arbitration, upon approval by the ACICA Board. The following benefits are provided to corporate members:
- right to nominate a board member
- inclusion on the ACICA web site
- invitations to functions and involvement in events and initiatives
- reduced rate for participation in seminars and courses
- participation in promotional activities
For further information in relation to Corporate Membership, please contact the ACICA Secretariat on +61 2 9223 1099.